Developed in partnership with Attuned Education Partners, this Re-Centering Schools Guide is structured into four Essential Practice Domains, based in Attuned’s Essential Practices. Each Focus Area contains a set of 15 recommended Initiatives. Each Initiative includes the following resources:
- Deliverables & Design Considerations: Recommended deliverables to begin in Spring 2021 and throughout School Year 2021-22, with important questions for schools and systems to consider when designing how to implement deliverables over time
- Timeline: Arc of Deliverables now through 2026 as a single PDF download
- Resources: Access a curated list of resources and vendors to support implementation — updated in real time by Attuned Education Partners
- Illustrative Examples: Real-world case studies demonstrating how others have put this recommendation into practice
- Further Reading: Evidence-based, national research that has informed each Initiative
Explore the Guide
Developed in partnership with Attuned Education Partners, this School Re-Centering Guide synthesizes promising practices across ELA, math, student and adult social emotional learning, and family engagement to drive pandemic recovery for every classroom. Grounded in Attuned’s Essential Practice Domains, school leaders will find actionable initiatives; recommendations and resources for implementation; an arc of recommended deliverables over the next five years; key design considerations and more.
Explore each Domain below to learn how to bring these initiatives into your school community.
Is Your School Ready to Re-Center?
If you’re a single-site school leader, take our brief, four-question survey to guide your planning towards re-centering initiatives that make sense for your school community. District and systems leaders can go deeper with assessment using our comprehensive School Readiness Assessment.